I will convert to vector, vectorize, turn image to vector format for $5

I will convert to vector, vectorize, turn image to vector format

Hi there

Are you looking for converting your existing low-resolution pixelated image/logo/drawing to high-resolution print-ready vector format?

This is the place for you.

We offer the best vector tracing service and 100% satisfaction guarantee.

What you will get ?

  1. JPG file with white background
  2. PNG file with transparent background
  3. AI,PSD,PDF,EPS vector file .

Why should you hire me ?

  • 100% Manual redraw and vector tracing
  • 24/7 at your service
  • Smooth conversation(fluent in English)
  • Quick to respond
  • Top quality job
  • Very low price with high quality work
  • Will Understand your needs quickly

ATTENTION PLEASE!
For more complex logo please contact me first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity.

Feel free to text me through any question or query, I’m here to help. you will get the best service experience with us


Source link Education And Science

The post I will convert to vector, vectorize, turn image to vector format for $5 appeared first on Viral Trending Content.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2xd5HoH
via IFTTT

Comments