I can edit your video professionally within 24h for $1

I can edit your video professionally within 24h

Hello.

I am a professional video editor with over 5 years experience in video editing.

I can do:



. Professional video editing

. Add flashy titles/ Subtitles

. Special effects

. Green screen work

.Sound Syncing

. Colour correction/Color Grading

. Covert to output file formats for youtube, vimeo or facebook or whatever you’d like

. Add copyright free music to your video

. And much more

With:

Green screen editing, weddings, holiday videos, vlogs, music videos, short films, promos, corporate, fashion events,

youtube clips, drone footage, video intros and much more!



HD at no extra cost. Money Back guarantee.

Please contact me before ordering.

Thanks so much!


Source link Education And Science

The post I can edit your video professionally within 24h for $1 appeared first on Viral Trending Content.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2LcHF0h
via IFTTT

Comments